At Coffee & TV the Scheduling team is the heartbeat of our Production department, instrumental to the smooth-running and success of our projects. The right candidate will have proactive and positive approach, with an energy and enthusiasm for the role and the wider industry. This role would suit a candidate that would be looking to progress to VFX production assistant.
- Managing the day-to-day bookings of Colour Grading, Flame, Nuke, Motion Graphics and CG departments.
- Adding Misc costs to projects.
- Liaising with Freelancers on availability.
- Collating Freelancer’s showreels and scoping creative feedback.
- Keeping the Freelancer database up to date.
- Working closely with Producers to select the correct resource for the project.
- Attending regular production meetings to discuss the best use of resources.
- Attending weekly meetings with all the producers to understand all resourcing needs for each project.
- An enthusiasm for the industry and willingness to learn.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A mature can-do attitude towards production challenges.
- Any knowledge of post-production, Slack or Ceta is an advantage but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Alignment with the company values of LOVE, TRUST, COLLABORATION, BELIEF AND EXCEPTIONALITY.