Senior Flame Artist
Coffee & TV are looking for a Senior Flame Artist to join our thriving compositing team. You will have a minimum of 10 years’ high-level experience in commercials-based compositing systems. You will be a Flame specialist with a good understanding of Flame workflows.
Our studio is where creativity is practiced. You will be a ‘thinker’ and not just a ‘doer’, creative as well as technical, keen to further hone your skills and develop the collective capabilities of the company.
Working primarily in Flame you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with Clients from initial meetings through to final delivery
- Working closely with Coffee & TV VFX Supervisors and Creative Directors to lead projects, ensuring exceptional delivery from both permanent team members and freelancers
- Helping to determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop final overall look which exceeds client expectations
- Assisting / mentoring team members with any technical / artistic challenges they may have
- Maintaining Coffee & TV’s best working practices
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that C&TV is always at the forefront of technological developments
- Supporting the next generation of talent through inspiring training and 121 mentoring.
- Supporting the Production department to lead creative development of projects from pitch to delivery.
- Exceptionally creative. A genuine love for the craft. Calm in the face of contention.
- Thorough understanding of Flame and the techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing.
- Understanding of clients’ pressures and commercial awareness.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A thirst to continue to learn and grow. A willingness to teach and support others.
- Energy and confidence to pitch to clients and lead projects with clear creative vision.
- Alignment with the company values of LOVE, TRUST, COLLABORATION, BELIEF AND EXCEPTIONAL
- Effective home-working set up.
Please apply to email@example.com