COFFEE & TV DIVERSITY & INCLUSION POLICY
We pledge to always:
1. Be an active creator of an inclusive and diverse working environment with no room for hate or intolerance.
2. Transform our outreach, recruitment and progression practises to provide opportunities to underrepresented and disadvantaged groups.
3. Reach out across our industry and beyond to foster partnerships in order to advance diversity, equity and inclusion.
This is an area we know we need to improve and so we are taking a number of actions to do so, these include:
- Following the guidance of the APA’s Commercials Production Diversity Action Plan.
- Meeting monthly internally to discuss and action diversity, equity, and inclusion progress.
- Partnering with a number of equal opportunities and mentoring programmes.
- Measuring the diversity of our workforce and setting targets accordingly.
- Sharing our Diversity and Inclusion Policy on our website.
We acknowledge underrepresented and disadvantaged groups are:
- BAME people
- Women in respect of roles in which they are currently underrepresented and disadvantaged
- LGBQ+ people
- People with disabilities
- Other people in underrepresented and disadvantaged socio-economic groups
We promise to hold ourselves accountable and to work collaboratively with others, to action and accelerate meaningful change in our company, our industry and beyond.